All CBHM Race Registration is CLOSED. See you in June
Feel Good, Do Good - Run the best 13.1 miles in New England and support a local charity!
- A gathering tent at the start/finish with team-only snacks and refreshments
- Access to customizable fundraising web pages
- Free team-only post-race massages
- Exclusive runner gifts
- A Team David’s House photo and/or individual runner photo
The Family Place
- A gathering tent with food and water at the race’s start and finish
- Transportation of personal items at the race’s start and finish
- Personal fundraising webpage and fundraising coaching and guidance
- Regular encouragement and support before the race
- Team T-shirt from The Family Place
- Swag Bag of surprise goodies
- Love and affection (from Em💖 )
- Fuel and hydration at the start and finish
- Transportation of personal items from start to finish
- Runner support, cheer leading and fuel on the course
- Positive Tracks tech shirt, training shirt, hat and swag bag
- A customizable fundraising page
- Fundraising assistance and guidance from Positive Tracks Staff
- A monthly team newsletter with hilarity, logistics and training support
- A Team Positive Tracks STRAVA page
- An epic Spotify running play list
- Team photo and individual race shots (when possible)
- A personal fundraising webpage
- Reusable Haven swag bag filled with the necessities and more
- Toilets at the start of the race for charity team runners only
- A pre- and post-race gathering tent for runners and their families with healthy snacks and beverages.
- Receive your own Haven CBHM Team T-shirt (stylish, functional, performance - a keeper!)
- Training Tips by road race experts sent by email preceding the race.
- Team photograph and opportunity for individual photographs.
- Transportation of personal items from the start of the race to the finish.
- Lucky bracelets made by children living the Haven’s Shelter and participating in the Haven’s Afterschool program.
CBHM – Team WISE
- A personalized dri-fit t-shirt with the WISE logo to wear on race day
- Promotional support for fundraising
- Race photographs by Matthew Oscadal
- A brief (and optional), pre-race warm up of yoga and intention setting lead by Abby Tassel, RYT
- A pre and post-race gathering tent for runners and their friends and family with healthy snacks and beverages
- Transportation of runner’s belongings from start to finish line